Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Vegas Wedding




I love short wedding dresses. BUT the only time I would wear one is if I ran off to Vegas to get married, and if that happens this is the dress I plan on wearing. It is fun and light, the way a short dress should be, the way I would like my Vegas wedding to be.

In addition to this beauty, Sarahseven has other gorgeous long dresses that would be beautiful to wear to a non-Vegas affair as well.


I have also been in love with a dress like this, sadly, since watching 27 dresses... I am in NO way promoting the movie, but wasn't that dress amazing?!
This dress from jcrew is similar and I think if this were my dress I would add lace across the middle section and probably not wear such heavy jewelry. I love love love the pockets.

What I love about the 27 Dresses dress is how it is cut in the back. A good back should always be flaunted.


3 comments:

Laura said...

i LOVE those dresses!!
and maybe you already know this, but amsale makes the dress from 27 dresses.
http://www.amsale.com/home.shtml

they have a bunch of other great dresses - nothing too extravagant, which i think is nice.

baklavalove said...

So, I do not love this whole dress, but I love this type of straps! http://www.amsale.com/bridal/amsalecollection/080707/hallie.shtml

I didn't know who made that dress - all the ones on there are beautiful for their clean white lines - love

Laura said...

i agree about the straps! and i like the skirt with just that little bit of tulle...