Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tapered Pants

When I first saw "boyfriend jeans", I thought they were the ugliest trend ever. But just like all trends I originally hate, I slowly grow to love them. While I still would never wear the boyfriend jeans, I would consider wearing tapered trousers.

Here are some boyfriend jeans. The ones on Rachel Bilson in the last picture are semi-cute, but they border on skinny jeans rather than boyfriend jeans.


Here are some examples found at Second City Style. I like #3 the best - the cuff that hits a little above the ankle. They are slim fitting, but not super skinny.


I really like these pants that I saw on Karla's Closet. She called them cargo pants, but when I think of cargo pants, I think baggy with huge pockets. Either way, these are cute!


I also like this example that I found at Stylish Wanderer (sorry I couldn't get the picture to upload).

Now to begin the search for the perfect pair. I may be too short to wear this style, but I'm going to try!!


Note: I consider harem pants and tapered pants to be two different styles. They are very similar, but I think harem pants are too baggy on top.

No comments: