Sunday, February 7, 2010

Olsenboye

So the Olsen twins released a juniors clothing line called Olsenboye at JC Penney. It's way cheaper than they're other lines (The Row; Elizabeth and James) and it's aimed at a younger target, but some of the clothes are very cute! Their Spring 2010 collection that's out now is influenced by New York City and their future collections will be based off of other big cities like London, LA, and Paris. I'm excited to see what they will come up with.

Here are some of my favorites:

Basically I love blazers right now especially the gray color of this one!


This dress is cute. I don't love the way the waist comes together, but there is an exposed zipper in the back that makes up for it!


I don't usually wear pink, but I like the style of this skirt with the bow at the waist


I love this tunic - especially with the pockets!


Like I said, it's aimed at a younger crowd. There are some graphic tees and hoodies that I could definitely see my little sister Rose wearing. But everything is under $50, with most of the pieces around $25. I read one article about how the Olsen twins are going back to their roots. They haven't done anything for a younger audience in awhile and this is refreshing. The collection has clothes that are a little more mainstream than their other lines, but i think that's what they were aiming for. I have seen some criticism of it, saying it isn't fashion forward, but 15 year old girls aren't looking to wear clothes like that. For the most part, I like the clothes and pretty much anything that else Mary Kate and Ashley do!

No comments: