Tuesday, February 2, 2010

my love of winter wear

I thought it was finally supposed to warm up in this damn windy city! Oh well, it gives me a chance to wear my oh so warm chocolate brown steger mukluks that I adore and also time to dream about buying these lovelies on my chilly walk to work.The picture for sure does not do them justice. They are knee high, soft, warm, are so not uggs. No offense to ugg lovers, I do think they are cute, especially the short black ones, but these boots have been featured in Elle AND they are worn on the Iditarod. Nothing can compete with these.

I also frequently dream about how warm and comfy my feet would be walking around in these:

Cute with skinny jeans and a slouchy sweater??

Why am I so obsessed!?
I think it is my MN love shinning through.

1 comment:

Laura said...

i want some of these so badly! i especially love the short black ones. so cute! and they look so cozy!

i love your description of wearing them with skinny jeans and a slouchy sweater. so perfect!