Friday, March 12, 2010

Bright Colored Nails

I don't usually wear bright nail polish...or any nail polish at all for that matter. Mostly just red, black, gray, or dark purple. Recently, however, I have embraced bright colored nail polish and I love it!

Sorry this picture is so small!

My sister has been wearing neon pink and other bright colors for months now. I am late catching the trend. Yesterday I bought neon blue (I'm wearing it now and loving it!!), bubblegum pink, and a spring green.


I also like the idea of matte nail polish (like the picture above). Not sure if I'm ready to wear it yet. Maybe in a gray

1 comment:

baklavalove said...

I love love love putting nail polish on and am all for the bright neon colors - your post prompted me to buy some bright blue today. Love the thought of spring green .
Meh about matte - I like the idea but when I wore grey it just didn't feel or look right...
I want some ny fashion updates!